Virtual matchmaking events - How do they work?
A matchmaking event is a quick and easy way to meet potential cooperation partners. 20 minutes run fast, but they are enough to build first connections before the meeting ends and the next talk starts.
- Register via the green button "Register now"
- Add contact and organisation details as requested
- A meaningful organisation profile in English should be provided under "Organisation Information --> Organisation description"
- Meaningful cooperation profile(s) in English should be created for at least one of the selected topics (see explanation and instructions under next point)
Creation of high-quality cooperation profile
To create/improve your cooperation profiles, please proceed as follows:
1. Log into your B2Match account
2. Select ‘My profile’ > Overview
3. Select ‘Project Cooperation’ under the headline ‘Opportunities’
4. Fill in the required information:
- Please add the topic identifier(s) and topic title(s) to the title of the cooperation profile(s). You have only 160 characters; titles with more than 160 characters do not get published. Thus, it may make sense to limit the title of your cooperation profile to the topic identifier (e.g. HORIZON-CL6-2023-BIODIV-01-1)
- Under 'Description' provide a short but informative and topic specific description of the project/technology/expertise you are offering or looking for, present your role in the consortium and specify the type of partner you are looking for,
- Choose the 'Type of cooperation sought': partner or coordinator.
Your cooperation profile is your online business card. A meaningful profile will generate significantly more meeting requests!
3) How to manage bilateral meetings?
The matchmaking platform will remain open until the end of January 2023, and further meetings can be arranged during this period.
- Browse the list of attendees or check the marketplace profiles
- Send meeting requests to those companies/persons you want to meet
- Adding a short reason why you are interested in a meeting will increase the acceptance
- Usually meeting requests must be confirmed by the recipients to be scheduled
- Typically, date and time of a meeting is scheduled by the person accepting the meeting request considering the mutual availability.
- Check every incoming meeting request and accept or refuse if not appropriate. It is a matter of politeness to let the requester know if you are interested in a meeting or not.
4) Matchmaking Event
Access your meetings in My Agenda, where you have your complete schedule for the event and the list of your meetings. Check your camera and microphone and don't be late!
How to initiate a Virtual Meeting?
Technical requirements for Virtual meetings